Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

Today the husband and I went to have Thanksgiving dinner with some friends, which was delicious. We then played cards, which was fun and fabulous. Then I got nauseous, which was not so good. Did I eat too much? I didn't have seconds and I only had one scoop of each delicious item offered. Was it the diet coke? Could have been. It's been two weeks since I have had any diet coke and I drank quite a bit today. Or was it some weird combination of foods? I have this strange tendency to get very nauseous as a result of eating seafood and steak - neither of which alone makes me sick but together is lethal.

Whatever it was I was very embarassed to have to run out of the house because I had to throw up. I mean, my friends may love me (or maybe they don't) but I don't think they'd appreciate my puking all over their gorgeous hard wood floors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course we love you. Hope you're feeling better.

I was worried about you.

Unknown said...

I am feeling better after I had much water to drink and rode the porcelain bus for a while. Smile.