Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Spinning

This week is Thanksgiving (in case you didn't notice this big holiday coming up) so boot camp is canceled on Thursday and Friday. In an effort to be a good exerciser, I went to boot camp this morning. We ran the hill (half of the figure eight) twice with an 8lb medicine ball. Then we went in to spin. Spinning is riding an exercise bike in the dark with loud music and your boot camp instructor yelling at you. At one point she came around and made sure all of our resistance knobs were turned all the way up, so I subtly turned my up before she got there. I always thought spinning would be fun...and it was, but it kicked my ass. I was so sweaty that I couldn't open my eyes.

God I love boot camp.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You. Are. Nuts.

Eris said...

Shelly. Is. Right.