Friday, November 10, 2006

My Teachers

Last night I saw David McCullough speak - who knew he was the voice of Seabiscuit, well probably many people did but I figured it out last night listening to him speak - and he was wonderful. Intelligent, insightful, witty. I need to read more than 1776 of his books because I think they were probably pretty good. Dr. McCullough discussed education and teachers. And the turning on to the love of learning that teachers give students. So, this morning, I am listing those teachers who turned me on. Wherever you are, I still admire you, I still remember you, and I thank you.

Mrs. Kniskern
Mrs. Schmee
Mrs. Harrison
Ms. Smith
Mr. Hall
Mr. Bournazian
Dr. Stonecash
Dr. Provine
Dr. Christensen
Dr. Malbin
Dr. Miroff
Dr. Hildreth

1 comment:

Eris said...

Mrs. Bromley
Mrs. Tueller
Ms. Flamm
Coach Moore (yummy...)
The Duchess (my only college friend)

Love ya!